Holistic Personal Trainers - Personal Empowerment through Integrated Fitness

Welcome!
We are glad to see that you are interested in the pursuit of a healthy, holistic lifestyle!


You might be wondering "what is a holistic lifestyle?" Well, the answer is not clearly defined, but as Holistic Personal Trainers, we believe that it is an all-encompassing approach to health.Unlike most traditional personal trainers, we believe that health is not limited to only exercise and nutrition- but that all aspects of life play a significant role in achieving a healthy and balanced holistic lifestyle. We believe that everything in life is interrelated and through alternative therapies, one can find balance in the both the mind and the body. 

We provide high-quality personal training by encompassing all aspects of health and fitness with respect to our holistic beliefs in acknowledging that the mind and the body are deeply connected with one another. We strive to provide you with a variety of high-quality personal trainers and various training offerings to compliment your healthy and holistic lifestyle.

We strive to improve our clients personal health by strengthening the connections between the mind and the body and to identify and target any underlying factors that may be limiting you from reaching your personal best! Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at info@holisticpersonaltrainers.com. We look forward to working with you!


Rebecca and Elisha believe in the same train of thought; being healthy is a lifestyle not just a trend. They encourage individuals to find activities which they enjoy doing to help keep them active. Their training style targets weight loss, muscular strength, and cardiovascular endurance while correcting posture and form. When it comes to nutrition, Rebecca and Elisha believe in following the 80/20 rule. We believe eating healthy 80% of the time and saving the other 20% for life’s occasions is essential in developing a healthy lifestyle. By giving yourself a little “wiggle” room, you’re more likely to achieve your goals! Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for tips on living a healthy and holistic lifestyle!



We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!

Rebecca and Elisha with client and friend, Rhonda
at the 2013 Washington, D.C. ColorRun 5k!